Infiniti Repair in Santa Cruz, CA
Infiniti has come a long way from its original roots as a rebranded Nissan. From the luxury performance G35 to the large QX56, Infiniti has made a name for itself as a premium automotive manufacturer. Mick’s Automotive understands that premium vehicles require premium technicians to perform all scheduled service and unscheduled repairs.
Infiniti Repair at Mick’s Automotive
The reason many people purchase an Infiniti is because of the aura the brand currently has. With flashy exteriors, oversized wheels, and gobs of technology, these luxury vehicles are stealing sales away from the likes of Lexus and Acura. However, because they are also trying to make a luxury vehicle using parts from Nissan, there have been issues with electronics and sensors in various Infiniti vehicles.
Even though working on Nissan and Infiniti vehicles has been a specialty of Mick’s Automotive for decades, our technicians are constantly educated and tested on current and new methods for maintaining and repairing your Infiniti. Our technicians use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools along with OEM or OES parts to make sure your Infiniti is repaired correctly the first time.
- Experience with Infiniti repairs on all current and previous models
- Full understanding of all Infiniti vehicle issues and repairs
- Classroom studied and field tested
- Up-to-date on Infiniti recalls
What you can expect:
- Trusted alternative to Infiniti dealership
- “Our customers come first” philosophy
- Use of OEM or OES (Original Equipment Supplier) parts
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- Courtesy shuttle
- Early Bird/Night Owl after-hours drop off
- Certified Green Business with the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program
If you live in or around Santa Cruz and searching for an Infiniti repair facility that will fix your car right the first time, bring your Infiniti to Mick’s Automotive.