Lexus Repair in Santa Cruz, CA
Lexus has been the pinnacle of Japanese luxury vehicle manufacturers for many years. Did you know the first-year Lexus LS400 was hand built? Even though today all Lexus vehicles are manufactured on assembly lines, their quality is rarely matched throughout the industry. Mick’s Automotive understands your Lexus also requires high quality service and technicians.
Lexus Repair at Mick’s Automotive
One thing that sets Lexus apart from other luxury automotive manufacturers is its durability. Utilizing Toyota motors, Lexus vehicles have a long lifespan. However, maintenance is critical if you want your Lexus to last as long as possible and, depending on your model, major services could include timing chains, water pumps, and more. If those services are not completed, extensive repairs may be necessary.
The certified technicians at Mick’s Automotive have years of experience working on all Lexus vehicles. They have been classroom trained and hands-on tested to make sure even your smallest concerns can be handled with unmatched professionalism. Bring your Lexus down today and see the difference yourself.
- Experienced with Lexus repairs on all current a previous models
- Full understanding of all Lexus vehicle issues and repairs
- Classroom studied and field tested
- Up-to-date on Infiniti recalls
What you can expect:
- Trusted alternative to a Lexus dealership
- “Our customers come first” philosophy
- Use of OEM or OES (Original Equipment Supplier) parts
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- Free courtesy shuttle
- Early Bird/Night Owl after-hours drop off
- Certified Green Business with the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program
If you live in or around Santa Cruz and searching for a Lexus repair facility that will fix your car right the first time, bring your Lexus to Mick’s Automotive.