Toyota Hybrid Repair in Santa Cruz, CA
Toyota hybrids, such as the Prius, Camry, and Highlander are all wonderful vehicles that offer unmatched fuel economy, modern looks, and loads of technology. Also, they all have state-of-the-art electrical systems that need certified technicians to not only maintain, but also repair.
Toyota Hybrid Repair at Mick’s Automotive
To keep your Toyota Hybrid efficient on fuel for as long as possible, the certified Toyota hybrid technicians at Mick’s Automotive have the knowledge and tools required to not only diagnose any issue with your hybrid, they also can perform any repairs including the dreaded battery replacement sometimes necessary on older hybrid vehicles.
Mick’s Automotive has over 100 combined years of experience working on a wide range of vehicles and we have been servicing and repairing Toyota hybrid cars and trucks since the original Prius. Our certified technicians have been classroom educated and field tested in all Toyota hybrid repair and can offer complete services at costs lower than expected using OEM and OES parts.
- Experience with Toyota Hybrid repairs on all current and previous models
- Full understanding of all Toyota Hybrid vehicle issues and service procedures
- Classroom studied and field tested
- Up-to-date on Toyota Hybrid recalls
What you can expect:
- Trusted alternative to a Toyota dealership
- “Our customers come first” philosophy
- Use of OEM or OES (Original Equipment Supplier) parts
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- Courtesy shuttle
- Early Bird/Night Owl after-hours drop off
- Certified Green Business with the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program
If you live in or around Santa Cruz and searching for a Toyota hybrid repair facility that will maintain your car or fix it right the first time, bring your Toyota hybrid to Mick’s Automotive.