Toyota Prius Repair in Santa Cruz, CA
For some, the Toyota Prius is the perfect car. It combines sleek looks, unbeatable fuel economy, and a good amount of features. However, to others, they could mean lots of headaches since the first edition Prius has been around for over 15 years. The technicians at Mick’s Automotive understand all aspects of Toyota Prius repair and can make sure your Prius stays on the road as long as you do.
Toyota Prius Repair at Mick’s Automotive
Servicing a normal car is easy. If the check engine light comes on, you can scan it. If you need an oil change, you can take it almost anywhere. However, Toyota Prius vehicles have very complex hybrid systems that use a gasoline generator to charge an electric motor that drives the wheels and, if something goes wrong, not everyone will know what to do. If you’re in need of a repair facility for your Toyota Prius, you need a repair facility with specialized technicians.
The technicians at Mick’s Automotive have been servicing and repairing all Toyota Prius vehicles for years. Our technicians have over 100 combined years of experience working on all types of vehicles and have the classroom knowledge, hands-on experience, and all the state-of-the-art diagnostic systems and tools necessary to repair all issues your Toyota Prius might be having.
- Experience with Toyota Prius repairs on all generations and models
- One of the highest trained on Toyota’s Hybrid system in California
- Full understanding of all Toyota Hybrid vehicle issues and service procedures
- Classroom studied and field tested
- Up-to-date on Toyota Hybrid recalls
What you can expect:
- Trusted alternative to a Toyota dealership
- “Our customers come first” philosophy
- Use of OEM or OES (Original Equipment Supplier) parts
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- Courtesy shuttle
- Early Bird/Night Owl after-hours drop off
- Certified Green Business with the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program
If you live in or around Santa Cruz and searching for a Toyota Prius repair facility that will maintain your car or fix it right the first time, bring your Toyota Prius to Mick’s Automotive.