Acura Repair at Santa Cruz
People purchase Acura vehicles for one main reason: From 200,000 mile Integras to the powerful NSX, Acuras are known for reliability. However, when something happens to go wrong or needs to be repaired, it’s good to know the lead ASE-Certified Master Technician at Mick’s Automotive in Santa Cruz has 25 years of experience to repair any issue on your Acura.
Acura Repairs at Mick’s Automotive
The majority of Acura vehicles come standard with a complicated VTEC engine. While these motors create great fuel economy along with top-tier performance, they rely on many computers and sensors to know when your motor needs more fuel or spark.
Our Acura-trained technicians have years of experience learning about and working on various Acura vehicles and have the specific tools necessary to complete all types of repairs. From replacing an alternator on an MDX to an engine overhaul on your RSX, we can do it all at reasonable prices.
- Experienced with Acura repairs
- Full understanding of all Acura vehicle issues and repairs
- Classroom studied and field tested
- Up-to-date on Acura recalls
You can expect:
- Trusted alternative to Acura dealership
- “Our customers come first” philosophy
- Use of OEM or OES (Original Equipment Supplier) parts
- 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on most repairs
- Free courtesy shuttle
- Early Bird/Night Owl after-hours drop off
- Certified Green Business with the Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program
If you are looking for an Acura repair facility in Santa Cruz that will fix your car right the first time, bring your Acura to Mick’s Automotive.
Schedule your service online or give us a call
No question is too big or too small. Please feel free to get in touch if you would like additional information regarding a service. Our team will be happy to assist.